A Blog to Sate your Fashion Obsession

Free People Picks | My Wishlist

Posted: Saturday 17 April 2010 | Posted by Oana V. | Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Bette's Vintage Line Collage 

I have been sitting here creating this collage for quite a while and I need to apologise for the poor graphics, I don’t have photoshop available atm and have to put up with Picasa, even though I think Picasa is doing an ok job tbh, it doesn’t offer creative tools. I just visited Free People in a long time again and these are my favourite picks! All their stuff is so sweet, fun and girly, in a good sense. Everytime I pass by this shop it puts me in a jolly mood, their models and pictures have a very positive vibe – it’s all very hippy-esque and about enjoying your life and living in balance with yourself and planet. They have done a great job conveying that spirit.

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...
  2. Great picks! I'd wear all of them, together!

Related Posts with Thumbnails