A Blog to Sate your Fashion Obsession

Styling Tips August

Posted: Wednesday 12 August 2009 | Posted by Oana V. | Labels: , , , , , ,

Styling-tips-august @Bette's Vintage Line

via whowhatwear

I couldn’t help myself but feature this wonderful post on my blog. I love all the styling examples of this one! As whowhatwear says you get six different girls with 6 different fashion tastes. And indeed all the shown fashion styles are widely ranged.  But how many women have just one style?  I would say that each woman has multiple styles, enough for six ‘women’. For example, I can easily see myself wearing the red shoulder accentuated jumpsuit one day while rocking Tip4 – using a trench – another day. There are only a few women that just regularly go by one style, that’s not to say there is anything wrong with that, but most of us do like to vary our styles and experiment with fashion to one degree or another.

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

  1. DENNI said...
  2. NICE LOOKS YOU GOT. LIKE LAST POST.



    XX
    CHICMUSE

Related Posts with Thumbnails