A Blog to Sate your Fashion Obsession

I wish I was a wallpaper.....

Posted: Thursday 23 July 2009 | Posted by Bette V. | Labels: , ,



You might ask yourself if I am totally nuts by now. I am able to reassure you that I haven't lost my mind completely over wallpaper, but I am still dreaming about the designs I have recently admired during a show at ARTE about the traditional manufactures of breathtaking wallpaper designs Cole & Son. They offer a magnificent variety of high quality hand printed wallpaper designs. I couldn't even pick one in particular that I love above the others. All of the designs strike me with their uniqueness and refined style. Cole & Son combine traditional processes with the latest modern technology. Their product variety reaches from classic styles to contemprary designs which have an equal place in the homes of today. Reading through the its impressive history of Cole & Son it is not surprising that they have remained the authentic source for period wallpapers providing arts and crafts for the Buckingham Palace and the White House.


Click on any of the designs pictured here and it will take you to the relevant collection on the
Cole & Son website.

If you can decide on any favourites let me know which ones strike your sense of style.


Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

  1. Author said...
  2. Definitely the silver damask one for me! Fabulous website! I adore vintage.

Related Posts with Thumbnails