A Blog to Sate your Fashion Obsession

Julia Restoin Roitfeld’s Today I’m Wearing…| Vogue Blog

Posted: Wednesday 9 June 2010 | Posted by Oana V. | Labels: , , ,

Vogue’s Today I’m Wearing gives us an insight of what style icons like Olivia Palermo, Daisy Love and for the month of June, Julia Restoin Roitfeld are wearing every day. For those of you who don’t know, Julia is the daughter of French Vogue’s editor and style icon Carine Roitfeld. The Parisian beauty certainly inherited her mother’s style genes. “My mum told me always to wear heels,” her daughter, Julia Restoin-Roitfeld, admits, as she curls her biker-boot-shod feet a little further behind her. “If I’m not wearing heels, she says, ‘What? You’re in flats?’ So whenever I see her, I make sure I have heels with me.”

Julia has the sweetness of the girl-next-door and whatever she’s wearing it’s never overloaded nor does it seem as she’s trying too hard. Some of her outfit picks are very basic and she definitely loves wearing a lot of black but it never looks boring or simple. Personally I think her face and smile are her biggest assets. Click here to check out here outfit diary.

canvas2 canvas3

  

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. kellina said...
  2. Beautiful collection of photos!

  3. Bibby said...
  4. Don't forget to keep following Julia - her month is almost up!

    http://www.vogue.co.uk/photo-blogs/julia-restoin-roitfeld/100625-julia-restoin-roitfeld-day-28b.aspx

    x

Related Posts with Thumbnails