A Blog to Sate your Fashion Obsession

Meet Laura | Bucharest Street Style

Posted: Thursday 6 May 2010 | Posted by Oana V. | Labels: , , , ,

IMG_1786

IMG_1787 

I remember exactly when I met Laura in the middle of nowhere in Bucharest, I didn’t really hunt for street style people because this area is really industrial you wouldn’t think people here put a lot of thoughts on fashion as it’s more about day to day survival. But I was proven wrong and when Laura came my way with her boyfriend, both looked very in style together. I asked them for some pictures. Unfortunately her boyfriend didn’t want to be on the pictures. Laura’s all black outfit looks so basic but not simple. It’s a truely chic outfit without any overload.

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Oana Roxana said...
  2. Poarta fusta sau pantaloni? Era imposibil sa n-o observi. :) Decenta si cu bun gust.

  3. Oana V. said...
  4. Buna Oana Roxana, Laura poarta panatloni. Mi-au placut atat cum ii sta.

  5. Anonymous said...
  6. sunt floriana nu laura ..:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails