A Blog to Sate your Fashion Obsession

Ruby Aldridge | Model of the Moment

Posted: Sunday 28 March 2010 | Posted by Oana V. | Labels: ,

I have some news that I would like to share with you. Recently the coolest magazine in Vienna, BIBER, asked me to start writing on their fashion blog which to I was incredibly thrilled to start doing. BIBER is a Austrian monthly magazine with a focus on youth culture, politics and topics for young people with migration background. My posts there are entirely in Germnan but as with here I will include many pictures with my posts. Head on over and check it out here, I already begun with a couple of posts.

At the moment I am really fascinated with Ruby Aldridge’s beauty and the way she plays with the camera. She seems to enjoy her time and parties like a pro ;-)

ruby

ruby5ruby4 ruby2 ruby3 ruby6

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails