A Blog to Sate your Fashion Obsession

Pour La Victoire | Handbag Launch | Sneak Peek

Posted: Wednesday 31 March 2010 | Posted by Oana V. | Labels: , , , , ,

I’m so dangerously in love with the debut of Pour La Victoire’s handbag collection. Although the collection will not hit the stores until July this year we get the chance to get a little sneak peek! I find this collection to be truely exciting which leads me to sersiously starting to ponder which one of the many I couldn’t live without. The collection has a strong rock chic appeal not just in style, each bag is named after a legendary rock star, like Mike Jagger, Elvis Presley, John Lennon, Iggy Pop and Janis Joplin etc.

 

Pour La Victoire @ Bette's Vintage Line

 

Pour La Victoire @ Bette's Vintage Line

 

 

Pour La Victoire @ Bette's Vintage Line

 

Pour La Victoire @ Bette's Vintage Line

 

As for me this collection rounds up all the assets I am looking for in a bag for my daily use – strong crafted leather with a touch of vintage appeal, a big dose of coolness added with studs and let’s not forget the overall most important the great over the shoulder strap allowing us urban girls to have all hands free while we do our thing downtown.

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

  1. JadeRose said...
  2. Amazingggg. I think I want every single one of those pieces. I'm seriously drooling. Love love love :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails