A Blog to Sate your Fashion Obsession

Frühlingserwachen | The Awakening of Spring

Posted: Saturday 20 March 2010 | Posted by Oana V. |

Es gibt wohl keine Zeit des Jahres auf die ich mich so sehr freue wie den Frühling – endlich alle Lagen wie eine Zwiebel Schichte für Schichte ablegen. Die ersten Sonnenstrahlen lassen auch die letzten Skeptiker aus Ihrer Winterlethargie erwachen und zu devoten Sonnenanbetern mutieren.

Und sehr bald nachdem die Temperaturen binnen einiger Tage raufpurzeln, fängt auch schon mein modisches Gewissen mir ins Ohr zu flüstern, dass es doch jetzt langsam Zeit wäre auf einen modischen Raubzug zu gehen, um diese willkommenste aller Jahreszeiten gebührend zu ehren.

Tja und genau hier fängt mein Dilemma an. Der ganz normale Shoppingwahnsinn feiert nach seinem hibernalen Schlaf sein Comeback und tanzt einen ganz frivolen Reigen in meinem Kopf.

So in diesem Sinne melde mich mit meinem ersten Posting im heurigen Jahr wieder zurück und möchte Euch noch nicht all zu viel verraten, außer dass es demnächst wieder viel Neues geben wird.

Ich möchte Euch lieben und treuen Lesern danken, dass Ihr immer wieder vorbei geschaut habt, obwohl ich so lange abwesend war. Ich werde das schleunigst ändern ;-)

Genug der vielen Worte, ich lass Euch mal gucken, was es Neues in meinem Etsy Shop gibt. Für Euch Vintage Liebhaber habe ich wieder ein paar ganz feine Sachen zusammen gestellt. Ich sag nur die Achtziger sind gekommen um zu bleiben!

Ich freue mich auf Euer Feedback, Tips und Vorschläge!

xox

 

IMG_0652 chocolatebrownbelt

Tasselloafer2 Stetsonhat

 

English translation:

 

There is hardly any other time of the year I am looking forward to as much as the beginning of spring – finally we can peel out of our layers and put on lighter and more airy clothes. The first rays of the sun leave even the most hardened of sceptics behind to prove that they were wrong and effortlessly turns them into devoted sun worshippers.

Only a couple of days after the temperature starts to rise my inner demons start whispering that it’s time for a fashion raid, just to celebrate this most welcomed time of the year as it deserves.

And here is where my dilemma starts. The shopping fever comes back in full force after its winter absence and performs a merry jig in my head.

Having said that, I would like to return to my first post of this year. I don’t want to give away too much right now, other than there will be lots to come in the coming months.

I would like to thank you my lovely and faithful readers for coming back to my blog even during this short period of inactivity.

Anyway, enough for now, I will let you see for yourself the new items I have available in my Etsy Shop. For you lovers of vintage fashion I have discovered some truly unique items. All I’ll say is that the eighties are back and here to stay!

I look forward to your feedback, tips and suggestions.

xox

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails