A Blog to Sate your Fashion Obsession

Wildfox | Lookbook

Posted: Wednesday 26 August 2009 | Posted by Oana V. | Labels: , , , , , , ,

They have generated a lot of buzz among the Blogosphere. And admittingly there are plenty reasons why Fildfox’s lookbook is being featured on fashion lusting blogs. Their currents collection is a full journey to the carefree rock-chick days of the early 90s. Ripped jeans, net-vests, neon-coloured t-shirts and vintage aimed looks are centre pieces of their collections. I love those shots. Below are my favourite shoots, make sure you visit their blog and explore their online shop, you won’t be disappointed.

Wildfox @ Bette's Vintage LineWildfox @ Bette's Vintage LineWildfox @ Bette's Vintage Line Wildfox @ Bette's Vintage Line Wildfox @ Bette's Vintage Line Wildfox @ Bette's Vintage LineWildfox @ Bette's Vintage Line Wildfox @ Bette's Vintage LineWildfox @ Bette's Vintage Line Wildfox @ Bette's Vintage LineWildfox @ Bette's Vintage Line

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
  2. i like your blog :).

  3. Oana V. said...
  4. I'm glad you do, Eleonore. Thanks for following me, I'm still thrilled every time I have a new follower ;) I will check out your blog too.

    Enjoy your visits!

Related Posts with Thumbnails