A Blog to Sate your Fashion Obsession

Streetstyle | Fringes Part Two

Posted: Saturday 22 August 2009 | Posted by Oana V. | Labels: , , , ,

I have very little time today to dedicate towards decent posting as I am about to head to the party for our friends incredible dream wedding. But I happened to come across this little treasure which screamed to be featured on my blog. First seen on streethearts. Have a wonderful and exciting Saturday night! xxx

Fringe_Mariastreethearts via streethearts

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

  1. Corina Vladescu said...
  2. Hi Bette so sorry I didn't get to answer sooner, I just love your blog too, as for Wien it is one of my fav cities in the world and I feel really bonded to it. For how long have you been living down there? lots of love,
    C.

Related Posts with Thumbnails