A Blog to Sate your Fashion Obsession

Fall Trend | Statement Tights

Posted: Thursday 27 August 2009 | Posted by Oana V. | Labels: , , , ,

This is so cute and irresistible! I’m looking forward to black lace, hearts and English roses. They are so chic and make a real style statement. There are so many funky styles to choose from, be it tartan, bold colours, floral or geometric patterns, everything is allowed as long as it stands out!

 

hearty_tights                                                                                                       via garancedoré

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Antonio Barros said...
  2. This tights are really cool!!!
    There is a german brand that makes amazing tights... it's called Kunert.. you know it?

    the singular

  3. Oana Roxana said...
  4. I've seen the pic before. I saved it on my PC and I think they're the coolest tights I've seen lately.Nice... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails