A Blog to Sate your Fashion Obsession

The Uniform Project

Posted: Monday 27 July 2009 | Posted by Bette V. | Labels: , ,





Most of you might have heard about this outstanding project called the Uniform Project. I have only stumbled across it recently and am very impressed with the idea behind it and the creativity it takes to make one simple dress look every day different.

The Uniform Project is also a charity experiment to raise money for a educational movement in India. You can read more about this impressive project at www.theuniformproject.com

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

  1. Rose C'est La Vie said...
  2. Thank you for dropping by my blog. Congratulations on yours.. very nice indeed. Really glad you introduced me to the Uniform Project .. I could do that myself. Maybe I will!

Related Posts with Thumbnails