A Blog to Sate your Fashion Obsession

My daily dose...

Posted: Thursday 30 July 2009 | Posted by Bette V. |

of coffee and selfmotivation.I love having breakfast with a good cup of coffee and a couple of toasts or dark bread, depends what mood I am in. If there is one meal I can't do without it'd be my breakfast. But that applies only to days I am not working as I need to have enough time available to savour my special time of the day. Usually I watch the morning tv show or thumb through a magazine or read a newspaper. Ofcourse when I need to rush to work there's little time available to maintain this habit.


Posted by Picasa

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

  1. Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...
  2. Oh how I love my morning cup of coffee as well, and oh to be able to eat dark bread again :(

    xo

    Jennifer
    http://milliedeel.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails