A Blog to Sate your Fashion Obsession

Hot Hair Trend: Fishtail Braids

Posted: Friday 31 July 2009 | Posted by Bette V. | Labels: ,


Like so many days I felt today is a bad hair day for me and instead of messing about trying to sculpt my hair into something that it will hold only for the next 15 minutes, I gave it a try to braid it into fishtails. I went through the instructions found in the web and just gave it shot. You will need a bit of practice for this technic but it's fairly easy once you got familiar with it. Being it one of my first times ever the result is not exactly as satisfying as the ones shown in the trailer below but Im quite happy having it turn out just as nice. I think I will try out various fishtail hairstyles and expermint with my hair once again.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails